Saturday, June 11, 2011

One ~ All we want is Unity when the World is Headed for Mutiny

Jacob Rumbiak from West Papua speaking at Eure...Image by Takver via Flickr

"Affirmative may be justified, take from one, give to another ~ The goal is to De-Unify, take my hand, be my brother ~ The payments silenced the masses, sanctified by Oppression, Unity took a backseat sliding further in to Regression ~ ONE ~ OH ONE ~ The Only Way is One ~ I feel Angry I feel helpless, wanna change the world YEAH,  I feel violent I feel alone, don't try to change my mind, No! Society blind by color why hold down one to raise another. Discrimination lays down the rows of seeds of hate to blossom further...The world is headed for Mutiny when all we want is Unity.. We may rise and Fall, but in the End, we meet our Fate Together ~
ONE ~ The Only Way is ONE"
"We All Live Under The Reign of One King" ~ to believe anything else is to separate ourselves from the HUMAN RACE. Our Creator is ONE... So are WE.    I felt angry, I felt helpless, Now Gonna Change the World, Yeah


Enhanced by Zemanta