Tuesday, March 29, 2011
When all else fails, mention past popular negatively perceived moves by Bush, comparing Libya to Iraq is not only off the mark, but a true display of character flaws we are always going to see from Obama until he leaves. As John McCain said, it was disappointing, and President George Bush has been retired for years now, GET OVER IT ALREADY. We know you're not Bush, and every time Obama so naively reminds us of that, we grow to miss that Texan even more. If he had any common sense he'd know taking that shot makes no score. He can't keep saying he inherited anything except for the thick skull his heritage gave him. He's got an air, but he's no heir. Our economy wavered in wartime patterns, our morale and usual critics slammed any wartime President in all history's time. That's how myopic this douchebag can be, he thinks not fighting a war will exempt him from vilification, well news for you, War or Peace, you'll always be known as the worst President of the World, The Obamination. MENTIONING BUSH ONLY GIVES US NOSTALGIA FOR THOSE YEARS, nothing will make us miss your Big Head, and Bigger floppy Ears.
He is a likable guy, a pleasant looking, sounding, man, who's by no means an every man's kind of man.. He's world's apart. This has made him exceptional and a bit of an invalid at the same time. To put this man on a pedestal is not fair. To put a human being on a pedestal isn't fair---where is one to go from there? only down. And if one accepts and believes in their super powers given by a naive bunch of idolizing celebrity star struck Americans, and one happens to also resent the American people, the culture, their attitudes, isn't this a bit conflictive, maybe hypocritical? A man's character is tested when given such powers. A man of honor and strength might decline the place of superiority, up there on that pedestal, knowing, as a human being he can only go down.. A man of ego centric driven grandiosity might accept it and take it further, running it down a road of power drunk speeding and careening off into a ditch.
There's somewhere in between there, and we know where we've been driven, at least now we do, slowly, wiping off the dust. But in there is another man wiping off the dust, absorbing so much more of what he's unfortunately lost in our trust. His credibility, his honor, his respect, and his sense of self. The man can only handle so much. He opts out often, but he really bit off more than he could chew, thinking he could swallow it all and digest it, absorb it and produce the Hopey Changey World of Obamanation we'd all bow down and worship. He's still young. His inexperience and arrogance are effecting too many people in too many atrocious ways. We go out into the world and our inexperienced arrogant asses get to eat crow on a much smaller plate, in front of fewer people, effecting maybe a few others, but mainly ourselves.
A man of pride, self image preserving, grandiosity cannot tap into the tools one of humility and experience can. He hides and lies to preserve himself, protect himself, and they could be his own embarrassing humanizing details of his past, or huge corruptions that will take him down in the future. The problem is in the hiding. We don't know, and he's lost our trust. He has handled things in the worst ways possible. When one would have saved face, he chose to push the arrogant nose above us, defiant and superior, wearing that protective armour, for the pen and tongues of many have cut much deeper than any sword.
There's alot to be said for humility, good old accepting responsibility for a fuck up, ehem, mistake, and owning it, making it known you screwed something up, but you can't get a do over, and in the position he's in The President has little room for mistakes, but he has more room than anyone to admit to at least one and bring himself to our human error making selves. Would anyone pass out in shock if Obama got up on the podium and said, My Fellow Americans, I would like to apologize for some confusion of late, but it was difficult to even figure out how to explain and pin down this mistake in judgement I've made, therefore losing your trust, and for this I am truly sorry..... and the guy admits he froze and bailed. He freaked then tweaked, dodged then lodged, took his nut to the hut, ok, maybe not, but I was having fun, shoot I;ve had fun with my own mistakes in this manner, but I try to use them to leverage my future actions away from the same ones that had me hutting my nuts.. I ain't no president.
Gotta give the guy creds for getting in. Okay, so he had some green backing him, and the charming (I saw schmooze all over it, but then again I've had schmooze all over me too many times not to see it).. I feared bad things with this guy, but like a Bushish bad day... Not the BAMA bad day... Whoah, talk about going from mispronounced words to mishandled worlds... EPIC FAILURE BEYOND REPAIR. But hey, he's doing the best he can to bring us there, and in his mind HE'S "WINNING".. So who are the dumb asses now?
We're all arm chair Secretaries of Defense, Homeland Security, Fiscal Budgeters, and Leaders of our small worlds that can't compare to what Obama's got on his plate everyday. Sure, he dines out, takes a few powders, and goes on inter continental trips every other month, but a man's got to decompress. We've compressed him like a junk yard Chevy going to it's grave, and unfortunately it's not because he's been a strong leader among the brave, but I'm sure if we could change him, there'd be hope for his Presidential tragedy to change into the dream he had back in Kenya, as he banged the drums with the tribal units, bones in their noses, white sacrificial dude in the pot, boiling with the sweet sounds of the calls to Prayer for Allah to take him away. Now Let's all take him away, far far away from the White House, anything Whitey, housey, or Controllable by this guy, the future basketball coach's side kick at Occidental College, as he remembers the sweet sounds of gavels he is going to be so glad to have gotten away from.
We love you Obama, but it's gonna be after a Change in your Leadership, one that removes you from it, and a Hope that we can fix what your green newbie butt did to us and our country. You're set for life, you can thank the USA and it's Patriots for that. When Islam's call brings you down to your knees, head bowed down to kiss the fleas, you'll fondly remember those White House breaks, ESPN, and picking teams for the stakes...
- Obama's Libya speech: How the president's grand talk about American interests conflicts with his military strategy. (slate.com)
- President Obama addresses the Nation about Libya (Video) (sugarslam.com)
- Obama on Libya: 'We have a responsibility to act' (sfgate.com)
- Obama Tries to Explain Libya Action (abcnews.go.com)
- Obama defends US action in Libya (mirror.co.uk)
- Personal lesson - Obama: Learn from my mistakes (politico.com)
- A Rocky Pedestal (andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com)
- Obama strongly defends US military action in Libya (charlotte.news14.com)
- President Obama Shows American Resolve In Libya Speech (dekerivers.wordpress.com)
- HOW'S THAT HOPEY-CHANGEY STUFF WORKING OUT FOR YOU? Obama Cancels Public Speech In Rio Square: O... (pajamasmedia.com)
- Obama in Joker Mode as World Falls Apart (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- President Obama defends US role in Libya - Boston Herald (news.google.com)
- Why Our Heroes Will Always Be More and Less Than the Pedestal We Put Them On (successful-blog.com)
- 'I refused to wait for images of mass graves' in Libya, says Obama (thestar.com)
- "President Obama Explains Why We're in Libya, and No Place Else" and related posts (nymag.com)
- Obama: 'We Have Responsibility to Act' (blogs.wsj.com)
- Searching for the Obama doctrine (politico.com)
- Obama: 'Of Course I Have My Own Computer' (huffingtonpost.com)
- Trump wants Obama to pony up (cao2.wordpress.com)
- Obama needs to do more than sound like Bush! (tbladel.wordpress.com)
- Obama's Collective-Action Problem (thedailybeast.com)
- Inspector gadget - ObamaBerry! (politico.com)
- Obama Says Libya Massacre Would Have 'Stained' World Conscience (businessweek.com)
- Here's What President Obama Told Us At The White House About How He Plans To Fix The Economy (businessinsider.com)
- A Social Democracy: The White House learns to listen (briansolis.com)
- Obama Campaign Advised White House Staff To Give Top Donor Sense Of Access (huffingtonpost.com)
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Islamic law (sharia) contradicts the notion that all human beings are entitled to be treated with equal dignity and have inalienable rights. Islamic law separates believers from nonbelievers, sanctioning inferior status, if not outright death, for the latter. In this worldview, religious tolerance is a one-way street. Islam are degraded to submissiveness under misogynist laws. are taught to hate. Critical thought that questions official Islamic doctrines is regarded as the of defamation of Islam, punishable by death.
The Obama administration has joined the chorus of apologists and “makeover artists” who insist that only extremist fundamentalists Islam this way, and that they are no different from fundamentalists of every religion. Genuine Islam is gentle and peaceful, they say.
Although there are many Muslims who truly believe their religion can embrace reason and modern-day humanistic values, they are not the ones who are the most outspoken and influential in Muslim Brotherhood and its who regard Islam as a universalistic, supremacist socioeconomic, and political ideology. They relentlessly seek to transform existing institutions, including law, so they comply with sharia.Islamic ideology today. In far greater numbers than just those belonging to the most violent Islamic terrorist groups such as al Qaeda, it is the ideologues who belong to or sympathize with popular movements such as the
The Obama White This may well be largely the product of Barack Obama’s Islamist associations and their influence over him for many years.is unable or unwilling to distinguish between true reformers and the phonies who operate by stealth, deception and lies (known as taqiyya). Through his words and actions, Obama is helping to sugarcoat an evil ideology and amplify the Islamists’ taqiyya.
The following are the top seven ways in which the Obama administration is helping to advance the Islamists’ cause.
Monday, March 21, 2011
- Quotes Uncovered: How Do You Suffer Fools? (freakonomics.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Israel Seizes Iranian Weapons En Route to Gaza Terrorists (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Lynsey Addario: 'The Most Dangerous Thing I've Eve...: "Lynsey Addario: 'The Most Dangerous Thing I've Ever Covered' - Newsweek My personal friend of decades, Lyndsay Addario, has now been missing..."
Lyndsay Addario, has now been missing for Three Days in Libya.
- Hope For Hicks And Addario (06880danwoog.com)
- Lynsey Addario: Before She Went Missing (thedailybeast.com)
- Breaking News - Tyler Hicks And Lynsey Addario Missing In Libya (06880danwoog.com)
- NewsBeast: March 11, 2011, Ras Lanuf, Libya (newsweek.com)
- Husband of NYT photographer missing in Libya makes appeal (laobserved.com)